Make a Canine Statement #26
It's short and sweet this Growlmama Loves, as this week our post literally speaks for itself. You've seen Fashion Week, you've stalked Street Style, and you know it...this season is all about the silent statement. Wear it and keep your mouth shut with this statement stuff for you and your pup.
Clockwise from left:
- Got a mutt who is nice, jumpy, deaf, greedy or in need of a home? Put the world on notice with a statement dog lead or collar from Friendly Dog Collars. Fun and functional.
- If it's more about you, tell the world what you think. Shop the "Feminist" sweat by Tee and Cake at TopShop.
- Motivate yourself each morning with a pup talk for paws in these socks from People I've Loved - guaranteed to put a spring in your step.
- Let your dog speak their mind with Growlees - the only dog tag that let's your mutt do the talking.
- Articulate art hounds here's something for you. Shop our new art crush Andy Holden at Artspace. And finally.....
- Wear your words on your shoe with Nike ID. Pictured here: customised Roshe ID at nike.com. Login and create your own statement sneak.