All we want for Christmas #20
Shop our wrap of beautiful treats for you design-loving Growlmamas & your perfect pups. Forward to your friends for a faux-paw-free Christmas!
- This marble waterbowl by MR.DOG is both stylish and functional. So expertly crafted it would not look out of place on your coffee table and it's clever design keeps water at a cool 67 degrees - the perfect drinking temperature for pups. A treat for both Growlmama and dog.
- Growlees - the dog charms that help your mutt speak their mind - come beautifully packaged and make the perfect stocking stuffer. This one's for you fashion hounds!
- Gift a subscription to Four & Sons and you'll be sure to win the heart of any design-conscious Growlmama. Do it soon and be in the running to win a fabulous hamper of delectable dog products. Add this month's cover star: Flying Dogs book by photographer, Julia Christe and you'll be on the nice list for the rest of the year.
- Modernist dog bed by B.Pet. Available in the UK from London's Pet's Pyjamas and in the US from ModPetLife. Need we explain. #ILoveLucite
- Get your dirty dog clean with Mr.PAW's all natural grooming products. Shampoo for pups that looks better in your bathroom than your own Pantene!
- How it Works: The Dog. This latest in the series of Ladybird books published to help grown-ups understand the world around them. The large clear script, the careful word choice, the frequent repetition and the thoughtful matching of text with pictures all enable grown-ups to think they have taught themselves to cope.
- This limited edition print by Anthony Oram for Pedlars is part of a series printed in England on heavy card with fluorescent ink. Each card carries a number issued by Anthony's Department of Information and Motivation. Enough said.
- MR.DOG Roboto poop bag holder. At last a poop bag that's functional and also looks fab. Handcrafted in Brooklyn by our favourite New York style-hounds at MR.DOG. #WhyAreAllPoopBagsShapedLikeBones?
5. Ware of the Dog neon collar. So urban, so chic. We have the lead. Collar required.
6. Ware of the Dog raincoat in safety orange - the perfect accompaniment to the neon lead and high on our wishlist since our little fat pup grew out of hers. UK Growlmamas can fetch these treats from purveyors of canine style, Lead the Walk.
7. Growlmama favourites Blackscore and Wild at Heart Foundation have joined forces to produce a range of fabulous t's and sweats with all proceeds going towards Wild at Heart's efforts to rescue abandoned dogs in Europe. Cool shirts for a cause. #WinWin.
9. Another shameless plug for our own product, Growlees. The only dog tag for design hounds. Shop our site for the full range (including our limited edition Christmas Growlees). Guaranteed to give you a giggle!
10. Reebok Club C 85 Vintage trainer in chalk and green. Walkies? Yes please.
4. Clone your furry friend in 3D at Pet Prints 3D. They'll never be refused entry to a restaurant again.
5. Looking for something more delicate? More artsy? Commission a wire sculpture from Bridget Baker.
7. For virtual reality head to Rachel Oates Pet Photography. We adore her pics of our dog muse Frida.