Can't decide what to get your mutt or your mutt-loving partner for Valentine's? These are a few of our favourite things. Snap these up and you will be sure to be "best-in-show"
(Clockwise from left to right)
1. Spoil your best friend with a weekend away at a beautiful hotel. For Londoners we recommend the Townhall Hotel in the super cool East End. This place is so divine you may want to take your partner too! Or not.
2. A stunning mod dog bed from B.Pet will make both you and your lounge room happy. Say "No!" to ugly doggy furniture spoiling your superlative style. Available in the UK from PetsPyjamas.com or in the US from Modpetlife.
3. The most beautiful barkitechture featured in Phaidon's latest tome, Nanotechture will leave both you and your pup salivating. What pup would not want to live here?
4. Don't have a dog, or enough dogs? Why not purchase a doggy sculpture from Wilfrid Wood. We haven't asked him yet but we're sure you could coax him into a commission of your handsome hound. If that sounds like too much trouble, pick up a copy of, The Printed Dog 2, and read all about Mr Wood and other talented dog owners and their dogs.
5. So Raf may have left Dior but he's also left his mark on these Raf Simons v. Adidas Stan Smiths. They've been out a while but we still want a pair for styling in the dog park. Classics never date.
6. When in New York we snapped up one of these for our own beloved, Frida. Mr Dog New York: the best toys for your "Best-in-Show". Get one.
7. Does the love of your life adore the scent of foxes? Ours does. This is the gift that keeps on giving. One wash using this beautiful Malin & Goetz Doggy Wash and your pup will feel feel squeaky clean, as will your fabulous gaff.
8. We're not superstitious. Well actually we are, so we adore these doggy fortune cookies from Stick & Brindle. We tried to get our hands on some when in New York but alas the stars were against us. Wrap yours up for the love of your life.
9 Last, but not least, you cannot go wrong with a subscription to our favourite mag for dogs and design: Four and Sons